• Procrastination and the Keyboarding Arts

    Christmas break is a lazy time and its getting lazier. My momentum is shot and in no time at all I'll have to reawaken the working beast and throw myself into the post-holiday pace - which looks an awful lot like my pre-holiday pace. I love the lolling and moseying, though, so I'm not going to think about the other just yet.



    I'm finding all sorts of nothing in particular to do - mainly time-wasting Ebay grazing - but I've definitely not resorted to skimming hours making typewriter art. I might, you know, but not just yet. It's not that there's nothing for me to do, I've just decided to put it all off until Monday. Procrastination has to be an all or nothing project, really. Either you put things off entirely or you dive in athletically and flail around. At least I've set a deadline.

    This morning I decided to cruise some sites that didn't require me to pay with Paypal, and found a nice piece about writing and old typewriters and a little about procrastination on The Munchkin Wrangler's blog. Nice Olympia, as well.

    1 comments → Procrastination and the Keyboarding Arts

    1. I've tried to steer my web-grazing away from PayPal ready sites featuring technological hoozits and typewriting whatnots, but being stranded indoors for a week and a half in the snow got me into some trouble over Christmas.

      Sigh.

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...