• Everyday Art: Teaching Momentum


    (In honor of the Smithsonian's "Lists: To-dos, Illustrated Inventories, Collected Thoughts, and Other Artists’ Enumerations from the Smithsonian’s Archives of American Art" exhibit.)

    4 comments → Everyday Art: Teaching Momentum

    1. Absolutely Awesome post today! I noticed the grade book grid paper you used for the base. How perfect for a teacher's list! I love the strike outs and updates you made. I'll have to check on-line to see if I can find out more about the list exhibit at the Smithsonian, since I'm not close to DC.

    2. Ah, so this is why we are seeing you back online :-) Now all we need to do is get a summer break for Mike Speegle (or me)

    3. That's the tail-end of last year's grade book, Kathy. It's authentic!

      Yes, Strikethru, I've come up for air. You and Mike should take a break and have a little fun for a bit. You have my permission!

    4. These are excellent points in order to follow them, this is perfect because sometimes I want to create something similar, I'm really glad with thsi information.

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...