• What I Didn't Do Over Summer Vacation



    What I Didn't Do
    This typecast is brought to you on a souped-up Sears Forecast that you'll just have to see to believe. I mean it. Just wait.

    6 comments → What I Didn't Do Over Summer Vacation

    1. That cheeseburger in the one hand will have to be REALLY big to help you balance the Olympia in the other! ;-)

    2. What I need is a really big cheeseburger and a really small Olympia. And another trip to the gym to prepare for both.

    3. Speaking of things I didn't do over summer vacation... the gym.

      A script Hermes 3000 will eventually find its way to you. Once one decides on a particular model, it's only a matter of time. I've learned it's futile to resist.

    4. Too true. Atfer whining about how the area was lousy with Olivetti-era Underwoods, I got a hankering to try out the vaunted Smith-Corona touch. Within a month's span I suddenly have four, three from the fabled fifties, all popping up into my life like mushrooms in the lawn. I've learned to keep my wishing to a minimum, at least out loud.

    5. Oh, Strikethru. Those typewriters find US. While wishing for other machines this summer I was gifted with four free ones - they come popping out of the woodwork.

      Okay, Mister MP. You've got some stunning machines there but something's missing...

      You need a 40s SC Silent or Sterling. I'm a Smith Corona girl through and through - love the 50s machines and Agnes most of all - but nothing, NOTHING types like those 40s machines. Sweet bouncy typewriter poetry, my friend.

    6. As to point 4, gravity seems to pull me in a different direction from the one it does you. I am often in the pub INSTEAD of the office (and I'm on an eleven-month contract). Summer vacation is relative, I've found.

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...